Sunday, January 06, 2013

The Ice Melted

Well the NHL solved their self-induced labor issues after 130+ days. Am I not impressed and will not be rushing back to watch even one game. I'm sure they are readying their press conferences so they can tell us how "sorry" they are or "thank you" for sticking with us? Go Fuck Yourself! No I do not want to hear their lame excuses. We all know why you haven't played a damn game this season. Every time that they have expired in the past there has been a lock out and a lost season. I'm sure this will probably happen again once this CBA expires. They lost a die-hard fan and I don't know if I'll ever be back.

Just remember 36 more days until Pitchers and Catchers report for spring training. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...