Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Ballot


The first convention of the year will be MLB All Star game on July 10th in Kansas City. I just thought that I'd share my ballot and this is who I voted for. If you don't like my picks you have until midnight tomorrow to make your own selection just go to MLB.com 

American League
  • 1B - Paul Konerko
  • 2B - Robinson Cano
  • SS - Derek Jeter
  • 3B - Mark Trumbo
  • C - Matt Wieters
  • DH - David Ortiz
  • OF - Josh Hamilton
  • OF - Austin Jackson
  • Write-in OF - Mike Trout
  • SP - Justin Velander
  • RP - Fernando Rodney
National League
  • 1B - Joey Votto
  • 2B - Jose Altuve
  • SS - Starlin Castro
  • 3B - David Wright
  • C  - Buster Posey
  • OF - Carlos Beltran
  • OF - Andrew McCutchen
  • OF - Giancarlo Stanton
  • SP - Stephen Strasburg
  • RP - Craig Kimbrel
I know some you don't like baseball. Not to worry I have some more photos to share, I should have them up sometime over the weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...