Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Oscar goes to...

Tonight is the is the Academy Awards and since I will Not be watching, I figured I'd give you a list of my favorite movies that have won, the list of ones that won and I didn't care for and finally my all time favorite movies. 


Top 10 Movies that have an Oscar
  1. Schindler's List
  2. The Departed
  3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  4. Chicago
  5. Amadeus
  6. Chariots of Fire
  7. The Sting
  8. Oliver!
  9. My Fair Lady
  10. The Bridge on the River Kwai
Worst 10 Movies that have an Oscar
  1. The Sound of Music
  2. Kramer vs. Kramer
  3. Titanic
  4. Unforgiven
  5. The Silence of the Lambs
  6. Dances With Wolves
  7. How Green Was My Valley
  8. Rocky
  9. Out of Africa
  10. Forrest Gump
 Top 10 Movies I Like
  1. Beautiful Thing
  2. Kelly's Heros
  3. Waking Ned Devine
  4. The Departed
  5. Blazing Saddles
  6. Dead Poet Society
  7. V for Vendetta
  8. Fight Club
  9. For The Love of the Game
  10. Inception
These are my list and I'm sure some of you disagree with me. I haven't seen all of this years nominees so I can't really make a prediction on which picture will win tonight. I personally can't stand award shows I find them to be boring. If the Golden Globes are any predictor then I guess The Descendants has the best chance. I did see Moneyball and it was a pretty good movie, but I don't know if its Oscar worthy.  But if you do tune in enjoy the show.

2 comments:

Jake said...

You, sir, have impeccable taste in movies.

Robbie R said...

Thanks Jake ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...