Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I hope that everyone is doing something special for the one they love. But, don't get all depressed and self-loathing if you don't have a special person at the moment. We have all been there at one time of our life. I wouldn't go out with the blood hounds searching either. I have found in my life love will find you when you least expect it and when it does it's like getting hit by a wave tat sweeps you off of your feet. 


In the mean time I wanted to share some of my favorite love songs. I hope that you find them useful otherwise just enjoy they are some pretty good songs. 


Dave Matthews Band - Crush


John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland



Death Cab for Cutie - I will posses your heart 




Jack Johnsons "Better Together



Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars



Dave Matthews Band - You & Me



 love you Ryan :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...