Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 is a Wrap. Happy New Year!!!


Once again it's time to say good by to the old year and welcome in the new. Personally I never make resolutions or set up a grand plan of changes I want to make in my life.
 Though this year I do hope to improve my strength and flexibility. Maybe I'll take up running or start biking again. Maybe I'll get lucky and win the lottery, not holding my breath on that one ;-)  This one looks to be a pretty exciting one, hell I hope it's not as bad as the past. A few things to look forward to in the coming year ...

  • Where I work we will be moving to a New location.
  • London Summer Olympics
  • Summer Cruise to Canada with the Family
  • The Start of MLB season (something I always look forward too)
  • US Presidential Election
  • The End of the World 211212 (I'll believe it when I see it)
If this is the last year of our civilization I hope we go out in grand style. Personally I believe that the Mayan's just couldn't rationalize civilization existing past a certain date, hell maybe they just said
 "Fuck it our kids can finish this I'll be dead by then anyway."   I mean think about it if you were to make a calendar today how far would you make for? I personally can't imagine making a a calendar today out to the year 4012. Seriously we all saw how well the Rapture worked out this year, I don't think this will be any different. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but in the meantime...  
I hope that you and your family have a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year!!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...