Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saint Louis Cardinals Are Champs!

Congratulations to the Saint Louis Cardinals and the their fans!!! I just want to thank the Cardinals and the Rangers on a great series. 

I don't know if you tuned in last night to Game 6 of the 2011 MLB World Series, but if you did then you understand why the Cardinals deserved to win it all. At least in my eyes they do, it was a great game. Last night they were down and out on the verge of being the losers of the World Series. Then battle back not once but 3 times to push the series to a game 7. 

I don't know if the Cardinals out played the Rangers last night or the managers just blew it. I can point to a costly intentional walk to Albert Pujols last night which at the time probably look good strategically but end up back firing and to tie the game. That was a direr mistake by Ron Washington, which you would have thought he would have learned but once again tonight that same strategy failed.



(3-4)
  Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Texas 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 6 0
St. Louis 2 0 1 0 2 0 1 0 X 6 7 1
WP: C. Carpenter (2-0)
LP: M. Harrison (0-2)
(4-3)


I never saw either of these teams back in February, but my prediction were a mess this year. But it was fun to watch and I can't wait until next the spring and next season. God I love baseball.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...