Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Listening

Well the summer is here and I thought that I'd take some time to let you know what I have been listening too. Also share some links to some free music that I downloaded and that you might like.


Here's what I have been listening to... 
Podcasts
ESPN: Baseball Today
CBS Sports.com: Fantasy Baseball
The Splendid Table
The Rachel Maddow Show
Real Time with Bill Maher
All Songs Considered

Top 15
The Unknown - Andrea Parker
Tear Your Love Apart - Gomez
If I Had it All - Dave Matthews Band
Angel - Jack Johnson
Yes I Would - Frightened Rabbit
Its All Good - Andrew Ripp
Backdrifts (Honeymoon Is Over) - Radiohead
Walk On - U2
Out of My Mind - Dave Matthews Band
Let's Get Lost (Feat. Jason Mraz) (Live) - Two Spot Gobi
Chorus Jig / The King's Reel - Ashley MacIsaac
Beautifully - Jay Brannan
Voyeur - Blink 182
When My Time Comes - Dawes
Amerimacka - Thievery Corporation

Most Recently Played
Skip the Charades - Cold War Kids
'Central Two-0-Nine' - Robert Plant
Changes - Dirty Vegas
I Learned the Hard Way - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Written On The Forehead - PJ Harvey
The Horizon Has Been Defeated - Jack Johnson
Trumpalump (feat. Joe Goddard) - DELS
You Are A Tourist - Death Cab for Cutie
Seven (Live) - Dave Matthews Band
Gibby Music - Apollo Grooves
Sun Squall (A Spiralling Response) - Arthur Oskan vs. Spiral Into The Storm
Just a Friend - Booker T. Jones
Dixieland Delight - Alabama
Heart of Steel (featuring Irma Thomas) - Galactic
Evil Urges - My Morning Jacket

As you can see my musical tastes are pretty diverse and I will listen to about anything. I do tend to stay away from the Top 40, Pop, Metal and anything to Gansta. If you have any tracks that you think I should check out just drop me a comment. I'll be glad to check it out and let you know what I think.

I hope you think about adding them to your play list for the summer. Now for some free stuff...

Dave Matthews Band Caravan 7-Song MP3 Sampler


Greening
Greening


DMB Caravan offers downloads of its Dave Matthews Band Caravan 7-Song MP3 Sampler for free via iTunes. (Copy the "Download Code", then click the "Get it free on iTunes" button.) That's $9 under the lowest price we could find for these songs if downloaded separately elsewhere. This sampler from the Caravan festivals features songs from Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and The Tantrums, O.A.R., Gomez, Dr. Dog, Dawes, and Bobby Long. Deal ends October 5.
http://www.dmbcaravan.com/caravan-sampler/

Spin Magazine July 14-Song MP3 Playlist


Spin Magazine offers downloads of its Spin Magazine July 14-Song MP3 Playlist for free via iTunes. (Copy the "Download Code" that appears on the right, then click the "Get it free on iTunes" button.) That's tied with a similar Spin offer from May and the best deal we've seen for these tracks. (These songs would cost about $14 if purchased individually at the lowest price available.) Artists include John Maus, The Rosebuds, Little Dragon, Dels, Country Mice, and more. Deal expires July 31. http://www.spin.com/itunes .

Spin Magazine June 14-Song MP3 Playlist
Spin Magazine offers downloads of its Spin Magazine June 15-Song MP3 Playlist for free via iTunes. (Copy the "Download Code" that appears on the right, then click the "Get it free on iTunes" button.)
http://www.spin.com/itunes-jun

Spin Magazine Celebrates 20 Years of Lollapalooza
Spin Magazine offers downloads of its Spin Magazine celebrates 20 Years of Lollapalooza with a 20-Song MP3 Playlist for free via iTunes. (Copy the "Download Code" that appears on the right, then click the "Get it free on iTunes" button.)It's a pretty good download it features artist such as Moby, My Morning Jacket, Company of Theives, Jane's Addiction and many more. There are 20 tracks in all and it
http://www.spin.com/sites/spin.com/files/110503-lolla-itunes-leader.png
http://www.spin.com/itunes-lolla
Enjoy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...