Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Go Bruins!!!

No that the Altanta Thrashers have been sold and are loading up the moving vans to head back North of the border. I won't have a chance to see my favorite and the team I loved growing up. I've always love watching hockey and especially the Bruins. I can remember watching Cam Nelly, Ray Bourque, Terry O'Reilly, Andy Moog, Reggie Lemlin, Dave Christian and Craig Janney, all of which are my favorite players.

Only one game separates the Bruins from Lord Stanley's Cup, which has been raised in glory by the Bruins since I was a wee little lad. With the current class of players like Tim Thomas, David Krejci, Patrice Bergeron, Zdeno Chara, Mark Recchi I think the odds are in thier favor and I hope they win it for Nathan Horton who is out because of a late hit, which just made you cringe when you saw it. So I have my fingers crossed and I hope the they get the chance the team has been playing phenomenally this year and deserve it.

Loss
Bruins
0
-
1
Canucks




Loss
Bruins
2
-
3
Canucks




Win
Canucks
1
-
8
Bruins




Win
Canucks
0
-
4
Bruins




LossBruins0-1Canucks



WinCanucks2-5Bruins



06/15Bruins
vs.
Canucks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...