Saturday, May 07, 2011

Only 2 Weeks Left

That's right folks you heard me, you have only 2 weeks Left. So make your Reservations Today!

You are probably asking yourself what is he talking about? Well I'm talking about the Rapture. Silly, it will be here ready or not on the 21st of May 2011. That's right God is calling all holy rollers, your time has come to go to a better place. So what do you need for the journey?

1. $10 in quarters, exact change only God will not be making change or excepting personal checks, credit or debit cards.
2. Dress code; on your best jumpsuit, Blue and white are prefered.
3. Nike none marking high tops.
4. No weapons. concealed or otherwise are permitted.


Please make sure you form an orderly single file line, no pushing or cutting. Please be patient, once your number has been called remember no running.


Sorry I couldn't resist after read the article on NPR. But if you don't believe me read about the bible-thumpers for yourself

Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough


 I really hope this is true because the world will be a much better place once they are all gone. But do have to wonder where will their faith lie when they realize that the cool aid that they have been drinking was spiked with delusional dreams of fables. But if I am wrong I hope they send a post card back so we know what we are missing out on. Oh I wonder if they get a 1000 virgins when they are called to god?
I guess we'll have to wait to see who checks in on foursquare. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...