Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a week....

This has been a pretty messed up week for me. It's all a bunch of little speed bumps nothing serious that I need help with. I've been just mentally drained and I'm finally able to relax.

First minor annoyance I had to back up then reload my laptop, Vista had to be reloaded, I just hope that I got everything saved that I wanted and needed. Now i'm in the process of reloading everythn and getting it back to normal. So that has been the main reason I haven't posted anything thing this week. Now that things are getting back to normal, my next post should be on Tuesday with my MLB preview.

Next item on the list was Matt, my boss and a friend at work left the company. So that had me pretty choked up and in an odd way this week. If you are reading Matt. I wish you the best of luck with the new job. Oh and inquiring minds want to know where you went. I miss him already it was odd opening on a Saturday by myself.

Then this weekend Ryan is up visiting his Mom in SC. So I've been alone all weekend and it just to quiet around the house.

Now I find out that one of my blogger friends had his blog deleted, for unknown reasons. It wasn't like he was posting smutty stuff. When I find out where he has moved to I'll let you all know to help get the word out. But if I forget you can get the latest on his other blog http://sportsgearphotos.blogspot.com/

There was something else but I forgot, so I guess it was really, really small.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...