Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crappy Carols

I think we all have a few Christmas carols that we can stand. I mean they are just annoying and most of these are really depressing. It's bad enough the holidays bring people to a low spot in life but do we really to be reminded by these songs?  Here are my top detested ones...

1. Any thing with animals that include dogs barking, crazy frogs and chipmunks
2. "Blue Christmas"--Elvis Presley
3."Last Christmas"--Wham
4. "Do They Know it’s Christmas?--BandAid
5. "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" -- Elmo & Patsy
6. "Mary Did You Know?"-- Clay Aiken
7. "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" -- Spike Jones
8. "Santa Baby" -- Madonna
9. "My Only Wish This Year (Is You)" -- Britney Spears
10. "Baby It's Cold Outside"-- Dean Martin


  Tomorrow I'll give you a list of my favorites.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...