Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cool Carols

Here are the carols and the versions of, that I like the most...
  1. Soul Cake -- Sting
  2. Your a Mean One Mr.Grinch-- The Brian Setzer Orchestra 
  3. Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy -- Bing Crosby and David Bowie
  4. Christmas Song -- Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
  5. Linus and Lucy -- Vince Gauraldi
  6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman -- Ashley MacIssac
  7. When I Get Home For Christmas -- Snow Patrol
  8. Christmastime -- Smashing Pumpkins
  9. Parade of The Wooden Soldiers -- Arthur Fiedler and the BSO
  10. I Saw Three Ships -- Sting
(bonus) White Christmas -- Garth Brooks


I hope that everyone enjoyed the Winter Solstice. I raise a glass with Glögg and I wish you a Happy Yule! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...