Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope that you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I've already started cooking and have the cranberry sauce cooling on the stove as I type away. Tomorrow plan on making some of my usual...

On the Menu
  • Turkey breast
  • Stuffing and gravy
  • Mashed potatoes (for me)
  • Baked Potato (for Ryan)
  • Turnip
  • Carrots
  • French Bread
  • I also have some winter squash on standby. 
  • To wash it all down New Belgium's 2 Below Winter Ale

Beside all of that I'm going to have to do some baking for Saturday at work, we are having a pot luck. Something to help relieve some of the stress of the crazy "Black Friday" retail weekend. I'm planning on making some shortbread cookies and cranberry bread.

Just remember none of those holiday bargains are worth taking someones life or being a general all around Asshole.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...