Thursday, November 04, 2010

Chameleons

I'm kind of a shoe guy I like cool shoes. I have to admit I do check out the shoes a guy may be wearing especially if he's hot ;-) But, it's not like I have a closet full, I'm very frugal in my buying. So if I don't need them I'm probably not going to buy them unless its a deal that I can't pass up.

 About a month ago I picked up my 4th pair of Merrell's this time I went with Chameleon3 Stretch (pictured). I've always kind of admired them but this is my first pair of these. I have to say compared to other Merrell's that I have purchased they are by far the best. They are mighty comfortable and very light. They have pretty good arch support and cushioning. I  found the ran a bit small and went a half size large than I usually wear. These retail for around $105, I'm sure if you look around you might get lucky and find a deal. I picked up mine at REI when they had there member 20 percent off sale and used my points.  My only concern is that I  didn't get the Gore-tex model, which would probably be better for the approaching winter months. If you live in an area that is cooler climate than Georgia, you may want to go with those. So far I am very pleased with these and I will definitely be getting another pair in the future.

Now for some Eye Candy...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...