Friday, October 29, 2010

What iListen to

I Thought I'd post some info on what I have been listening to. In my musical library there are 4398 songs adding up to 28.71G. In that Library there is almost every genre, the top are: Rock, Alternative, Punk, Ska, Country, Electonic (Trance and Dance), Indie, and even some Classical, Jazz, R&B and hip hop but not much of those.
I find it funny though, how iTunes sometimes classifies an artist from one album to another. What I may consider to be say Ska they call it Reggae or I call it indie and they call it folk. I guess it just a useless label that is in the ear of the listener.
But, I know in the past I had ranked on Rianna and a couple other musicians because of a song I can't stand. I know some of you probably took offense to that because you liked that song, Wah. So here is your chance to rank on me, hehehe

The Tops on my iPod, you will find...

Podcasts I like...
1. ESPN: Baseball Today
2. Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me
3.The Splendid Table
4. Real Time w/ Bill Maher
5. MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show (audio)

Music
Recently Played Tracks
1. The Separation of Church and Slate (NOFX)
2. Nyana (DJ Tiesto)
3. Inca (DJ Tiesto)
4. Oh,What a Dream (Johnny Cash)
5. The Escapist (The Streets)
6.Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson)
7. I Coulda Been a Contender (The Gaslight Anthem)
8. You Might Die Trying (Dave Matthews Band)
9. Angel (James McCartney)
10. Policy of Truth ( Depeche Mode)

Most Played Tracks
1. The Unknown (Andrea Parker)
2. It's All Good (Andrew Ripp)
3. Life Magazine (Cold Cave)
4. If I Had it All (Dave Matthews Band)
5.Yes, I Would (Frightened Rabbit)
6. Angel (Jack Johnson)
7. Backdrifts (Honeymoon Is Over) (Radiohead)
8. Come Round Soon (Sara Bareilles)
9. Let's get Lost (Feat. Jason Mraz) (Two Spot Gobi)
10. When The World Ends (Dave Matthews Band)

So this is what I have been listening to, let me know what you think. Feel free if you want to suggest some tracks or artist that I should check out. As you can see there is some diversity in my musical tastes and I'm always open to checking someone new. So leave me a comment. I think this will be a regular post in some way maybe monthly or weekly, I haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Jason Shaw said...

I love the depth of your musical and aural entertainment tastes.

rob02190 said...

Thanks Jason :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...