Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank You Ladies

Did you ever have one of those days that seemed like it was going to be SHIT? Then one thing or action changes things for the better.
Well today was one of those day for me. I forgot to set my alarm,which made me late for work. I called, then jump in the shower and rush out the door. With no coffee in my blood stream I'm already feeling doomed. I hit the road. I figure I'm already late and stop at Dunkin Dounuts for some joe. Of course I pick the wrong one that doesn't have a squack box so you have to order at the window and they are slow as shit. Next I get a call from work and I'm think Shit now what. They ask me to run and pick something up and I was able to breath. Finally I get into Buckhead and I'm stuck at a light try to get to Phipps Plaza. I'm thinking come on lets get this thing moving and it wasn't. Then I realized why they had APD directing traffic and notice it's for the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk for the cure. I watched as friends and generations of ladies crossed the street. I really have to say I need that. It really turned my frown upside down and really set me in a better place. It just amazed me that these actions of people I didn't know could affect me in this way. So to all of ladies that participated in Atlanta's Walk... Thank you Ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...