Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another New Theme

I had this whole weekend off. I have to say I didn't do a damn thing that could be considered constructive. Well maybe I did do something I implemented a new template for my little blog here. I hope that you like it. It had to be done, since I was tinkering around with the design editor and I accidentally deleter the last one without backing it up. Opps, but shit happens. Since I couldn't find my last back or the original code for the previous I had to start over. If you have any constructive criticism on how I may improve it please let me know. I guess next time I have this much time off I better have something planned, before I tinker around with anything else :-) I hope you all had a good weekend too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...