Monday, August 30, 2010

That was Cool

I just had to share this, I only wish I had my camera with me. I was outside just a few minutes ago picking a few tomato when all of a sudden these two humming birds turned up. They seem to like the blossoms on the tomato plants. I just stood there complete still and watched as they went from flower to flower. It was pretty damn cool, they are such elegent and agile creatures in the way they fly and look. I'm sure I could go and stand there everyday with my camera and I would never see them again. It was just one of kind type of experiences. Mother Nature is awesome. I guess I better get ready for work. I can tell today will be a good day. :)

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Rex said...

nice random thought. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...