Friday, July 23, 2010

This is Sicking

Now this is has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard of. How could this woman look her friends, family and co-works in the face? I mean seriously if you need a day off that badly I'm sure a person could think up of a better excuse. It's obvious that her little thing got way out of hand but why would you say you have cancer? I personally do not believe in calling wolf, yeah there were times as a kid I faked a tummy ache to stay home from school. This just makes me sick and no I'm not calling in sick. I think she needs to work in a child cancer ward for the rest of her life. I wonder how she would think about here little plot to skip out of a day at work then. People Suck!


July 23, 2010
Teacher fakes cancer
Posted: 06:42 AM ET

A special education teacher from Middletown, Pennsylvania was arrested after allegedly lying to her school district about having an inoperable brain tumor, according to an article by ABC News.

Leslie Herneisey apparently began telling people that she had a brain tumor nine years ago to get time off of work. She even accepted money raised by colleagues for a free trip to Disney World for her and her family.

Herneisey's lawyer, Terrence McGowan, said Herneisey suffers from clinical depression and spent the days she got off for her "cancer treatment" at home with the lights off.

Herneisey is not the first person we have seen lie.

We want to know- what have you faked to get out of something you didn't want to do?

Please share your stories below and Kyra will read some on the air during the 10am ET hour of the CNN Newsroom.

In response to CNN's Question what have I faked? Like I said when I was kid I faked a tummy ache. As an adult I try to act like one, I go to work and act responsibly.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Seth said...

Not to mention she obviously didn'r have any SYMPTOMS for her NINE YEARS of illness??

Oy vey!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...