Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

So yeah I know we all hate taxes. By now you should have prepared your tax documents and you have until Midnight to file if you haven't already. I used TaxAct.com, they are pretty good and I have been using them for a 5 years or so now. But I was wondering when I was preparing my tax, where does all of the money go.

If you have ever wondered where your tax dollars are spent each year? The table below provides a summary of government tax spending in Billions of dollars.




But don't worry I haven't joined the Tea Party movement. I find most of the stances on other social issues and personal ideology revolting. I'm sure there are some pretty nice people involved however some of the footage I've seen is only of the wingnuts and they are fucking scary. 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...