Sunday, April 25, 2010

5 Years Old

Today is five year anniversary of this blog. I'm surprised that I have kept it up after seeing many of the blogs I first followed are now long gone. This will make post number 556 with 26690 hits over the years. I'm not sure how many people have commented but thank you to everyone that has. Especially want to thank you, if you are one of my 17 followers on blogger or just following my RSS feed on Google reader or such. I know I haven't been posting much eye candy lately I have been posting to my tumbler account Sqwhirlly. It just seemed fitting keep those two separate. Blogging for me is a hobby I enjoy writing and this a way I can blow off steam and vent. It may be a bad day or something intriguing I came across during the course of the day. It could be something that I photographed and I deemed it to be interesting enough to share with you all. I hope that you all keep following and commenting for sometime to come. Here are a couple of my photos to help celebrate. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Steven said...

Happy 5th anniversary. I like you and your blog. Your mix of news, cute guys, and other stuff is very good. I'm one of your 17 followers sr. *THANKS* for sharing.

Jason Shaw said...

Hey, Jason here, I just got a little award, it's called I love your blog, it's fun, part of the rules for getting the award is to pass on the love, so that's what I've done, you are one of my 15!


http://www.seafrontdiary.com/2010/04/i-love-your-blog.html

Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...