Monday, March 01, 2010

What Counts?

The Olympic end last night and I know I'll miss them. It was nice to have something else to watch on TV on my days off besides the usual reruns. Maybe ESPN will take a hint and actually show some sports on their network beside talk shows and non sport events. I don't know about you but I don't consider poker and fishing sports, but then again I don't want to watch bowling, pool, or tennis either. Wohoa I need to rein this in I'm wandering off course.

Now that the Olympic tallies are final who actually won? If you consider that the state with the most medals the winner than the USA won. But you could also argue the country with the most Gold medals the winner which would be Canada. So who do you consider the winner? 

What's coming up? Well I hope to have my baseball predictions up soon. Maybe some political rhetoric, politics have been absent from my blog lately. Sorry I have been trying to keep things here on a positive note.      

As I was saying yesterday I think I'm starting to come down with the crud that Ryan had. I'm hoping that I can shake it but I really didn't get a good nights sleep last night.                       


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Rex said...

I always miss the Olympics when they are over.

It's not so much the sports, I guess, although I do watch such a wide variety I would not normally watch. It's having them on when you want to see them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...