Thursday, February 25, 2010

Killer = Nature


I just want to make something clear to all of the people that are astonished ("We were just a little bit stunned," quote from a spectator) hearing about the death of a trainer at SeaWorld, Yes it is tragic. But seriously we are not talking about a goldfish here and they don't call them KILLER WHALE beacuse the eat kelp. This mammal is a predator and probably was just tired of being fed the same old fish.
This comment kills me "We have no idea what was going through his head." how about I want to eat a seal, get me out of this pool.
I just hope Tilikum (that's the Killer Whale's name) isn't euthanasia because of this, they should just set him free. Yep you got "FREE WILLY!!!"


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...