Sunday, February 28, 2010

Couple of things

I have to work today and I'm about to hit the shower, but before I do I have couple of things. First I just want to wish the US Men's Hockey team some luck today. They'll be shooting and stopping the Canadian team, I wish I could see the game but like I said I have to work. That is going to be a damn good game and probably a very physical one. Let's hope the Canadians are left trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Second item of business... Will people stop glorifying, Joseph Andrew Stack. He's the guy from Texas, that flew his plane and crashed into Office Building in Austin, Texas. The wing-nut teabaggers see him as a martyr for their cause. He was just another TERRORIST or as I like to refer to them as Criminals. He was not a patriot sticking it to the man. He is no better than the Al-Qaida operatives on 9-11. I don't care what issues he had with the government. I don't feel sorry for the SOB, it obvious that he mental issues. But lets face it he is not a patriot he was a damn criminal.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...