Thursday, January 07, 2010

Let it SNOW

So once again it's snowing in Atlanta, though it mostly just off and on flurries. And before all everyone North of the Mason/Dixon line jumps on my case about a little snow. I just want to say I grew up in the Boston area and have experienced my fair share of snow storms, blizzards and white out conditions. With being said, I have come to realize that all common sense is lost here in Atlanta when they hear it may snow.

I'm sure if you go to any of the super markets you'll find near bare shelves in the bread, beer and dairy section. I just laugh it's not like there will be a blizzard and the forecast is for 20". Worst of all the drivers are either scared shit which makes them dangerous or don't care making them even more dangerous. But don't worry they will tweet their near death experience just before they slam into the back of the semi.

For myself I love snow and say bring it on, I'm just a kid at heart. Then we can have a snowball fight, build a snowman and go inside for hot chocolate. I just am going to sit here and laugh at the school closings and how people are over reacting. Tomorrow it will all be over and have melted away by the afternoon. Like everyone else in the country I have had it with these cold snaps, if it's going to be cold it might as well snow.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...