Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Step Back (PR4.5.1)

I had thought by now I would have good news like the house is done. BUZZZ, Sorry one wrong answer R-POC. Seem that Homo Depot and the manufacture of the counter-top, fucked up once again. I say both because Homedepot failed to call anyone and let us know that there was a problem with the said counter-top, we only found this out when asking why it had not been delivered as promised for today. So this all means we'll be eating out on Thanksgiving. Out of all of the holidays to fuck up they picked my favorite, the mother of all the Good Eats holidays. Well at least I do have an oven, though I don't what I'll cook. Well I'll figure something out. As you guessed there is no new progress, hopefully Home Depot will make good on their screw up.

On a side note I was treated to a show, our neighbors two sons are home for college. They were both out in the yard in shorts and Under Armour throwing the football around. Yum. I was polite enough not stare but they looked damn hot. ;-)I couldn't resist stealing a few peaks. So here's some football related eyecandy...






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Seth said...

Fucking homo..................depot. Those idiots. That sucks for the holiday :( You should like sue them or something hehehe.

Anyway, hope you have a great holiday either way!!

*hugs*


and w00t on neighbor boys in UA

Anonymous said...

Who's the last guy? And where can I find more of him....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...