Saturday, September 19, 2009

I woe all ye pirates to have a grog-filled speak like a scurvy pirate day

It's another stormy day here in the port of Atlanta. I figured I need something to cheer me up and found that September 19 (today) is - International Talk Like A Pirate Day! So, what the hell I have to work and it gives me a reason to use some of the vocabulary that I learned when I was in the navy. I hope everyone has a good day, don't be to serious and have some fun today.

An easy way to celebrate is to...
STEP1: goto bottom of ur Facebook page.
STEP2: Click on English (US)''
STEP3: When all the different Languages appear,Click on English (PIRATE) So funny!! arr

Confused give this translator a try.
http://postlikeapirate.com/translator.php

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

What is it, that makes you like that? We are one community, so we´d be together, even only virtually. Propz Pilgrim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...