Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Do not operate heavy machinery

I'm starting to feel a bit better though the Sudfed has been giving me an out of body experience. It's a good thing I didn't have to drive anywhere today, however I don't know how I got home yesterday. I ended up going home early from work my throat and head were killing me. This was only being aggravated by the drainage from my head. I know yuck. As soon as I was home I had nice bowl of hot soup and then just zonked out on the couch. Ryan came home about 6:30 had his dinner and I final got up and I made myself another bowl of soup, watched some TV. By 10pm I was ready for bed which is way earlier for me, I slept until 8:30 this morning. The combination of soup, sudfed and gargling with warm salt water I'm feeling 50% better. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be at a 100%. I wasn't the only one 4 other people called out yesterday so something is going around.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...