Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Clutch


Well this has been a piece of a shit of a year. Like everyone else I've tightened my belt and been trying to cut my expense. I've lost hours at work which hasn't helped and I'm barely able to keep my head above water. Now on top of all of this the clutch in my truck goes so that will be $1,000+ to repair. I can't complain it is the original clutch and it is 14 years old. So it was due, but why now of all times. If I could have afforded a new car payment I would have traded it in and try to take advantage of governments "CARS" program, but I can't. Though after looking into it my truck wouldn't qualify because it gets 18 MPG, so it wouldn't qualify for the full amount. Luckily I have some back up cash so I can afford the repair but that is a serious chunk out that account. Granted that is why I have it but if any other piece of shit hits the fan I'm screwed. Thank goodness there is less than 4 months left in this year, maybe 2010 will be a better year. Okay enough of my bitching and complaining I know a lot more people have more serious problems.

Co-worker: "At least you are helping to stimulate the economy."
Me: "Well who is going to stimulate my economy?"

Enough Said.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...