Thursday, July 16, 2009

Midsummer Nights Dream

I found this video on another blog that I follow Just Beautiful Men and it's well worth a repeat here. The music video Were the World Mine - Timothy's Dream is based off the characters Timothy (Tanner Cohen) and Jonathan (Nathaniel David Becker) from the movie Were the World Mine and put the music: Five for Fighting - Superman. The video was made by justbtube on YouTube. I really have to give Props to the creator its a fantastic video with some really hot guys.

I also want to just take this time to give a shout out to my followers and fellow bloggers

Seth of Sethboyardee

Mich'el of Hiface

Pilgrim of La route de Pilgrim - Pilgrim´s ways

and Blunova of Lycra Gay Men

Thank you for the support guys and keep doing what you do best.

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...