Thursday, June 25, 2009

Round Up

Sorry I've been so quiet the last week or so. I really have no excuse I just didn't have a reason to climb on my soap box. So how about a new wrap up.

Iranian Elections ... Did you really expect the religious hardliners to give up power? I mean really now it's a theocrat dictatorship and the "elections" that had taken place are that only by name. It's was a great feat for the Iranian people to stand up to the government and demand that their voice be heard. These are people true Heroes, the one that made the sacrifice for what they believe in. In all reality I guess this was the Iranian version of Tianmen Square, instead of a tank there was just gangstas gunning down the innocent people. The Blood is now on their hands.

The Fight for Democracy and Freedom in Iran Now Has A Name and a Face.
Her name is Neda Agha-Soltan, and this is her face.(1982 – June 20, 2009) drew international attention when her shooting, during the 2009 Iranian election protests, was captured on video by and broadcast over the internet. The video quickly became a rallying point for the reformist opposition. is also the the word for "voice", "calling" or "divine message," and she has been referred to as the "voice of Iran". Rest in Peace Neda.


R.I.P.
The Grim Reaper has had a busy week around Hollywood this week. He really needs to head to Iran and tap Supreme Leader Ali Hoseini-KHAMENEI, Mahmud AHMADI-NEJAD and the rest of the Assembly of Experts on their shoulders. That would really rid this planet of some hate and tyranny.

Ed McMahon (March 6, 1923 – June 23, 2009)
Sorry Ed I was never a fan and you never did bring me one of those big checks.

Farrah Fawcett (February 2, 1947– June 25, 2009)
I loved you in Charlie's Angels.

and

Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
and Michael makes it three. Sorry Mike I'm not a fan, I still think you were a FREAK!

Yeah I know I should not speak ill of the dead. Sorry, but that is how I have always felt and his death is not going to change that. I didn't like his music, I didn't like Ed or the Tonight Show so why sugar coat it.

Infidelity Part 2 - The Red Eye to Argentina

Once again the Republicans paint such a pretty picture in support of Marriage between a Man and a Woman. I know you probably have heard about South Carolina governor Mark Sanford, who admitted that an affair with a woman in another country. He disappears for days, then lies that he's off hiking the Appalachian Trail (AT), the last time that I had checked the AT went from North Georgia to Maine, I guess he got lost. Today we find out that he was actually wooing Evita in Argentina. :-)
Beside the fact that are not making a great case in support of "Traditional" marriage, they also have self destructed two of the leading candidates in the 2012 Presidential election for the republican party. So I guess this means that nut case with cabin fever Sarah Palin will be a shoe in for the nomination. That just sent shivers down my spine as I typed her name. I wonder who will be next, I'm sure the republicans have to be due for another Gay episode.

Enough Said.

PS the boys will be back for tomorrows post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...