Tuesday, June 02, 2009

DMB's New Album and Concert

Well, today is the long awaited day (at least for myself) the Dave Matthews Band's new album Big Whiskey & The GrooGrux King is available in stores and for download. My copy should be in the mail box later today (full review to follow). In one of my earlier post you were able to hear the first released single to a video composed by a fan on youtube. In case you hadn't heard the band also had yesterdays (01 June 2009) concert at the Beacon Theater on Hulu.com. I wasn't able to watch it lastnight since I had to close at Crate. But I rounded up the code and link for the show and will be watching it today. It's not often that many bands and artist do free shows for the internet, this is probably the third that I can think of that Dave has done. So if you had always been curious about the Dave Matthews Band, look, listen and enjoy. Dave is awesome in concert, I have never seen a bad show.



http://www.hulu.com/watch/75477/dave-matthews-band-live-from-the-beacon-theatre

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...