Friday, June 26, 2009

Broke Another One

The bible states "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbor's." I guess this means I shouldn't covet his son either. But he is damn HOT! I was leaving for work today and just as I came to the top of hill coming up on the other side is my neighbors twink of a son. I guess he went for a run before it got to hot. Damn he is he fine. He had no shirt, tight abs, well tone body, and glistening with sweat, oh to be twenty again. I have seen him and his brother before but they always had been clothed and just walking around the yard, maybe playing catch or shooting hoops. But neither had ever had their shirts off before. It was quite a sight if I do say so myself. Well I guess that it's a good thing that I'm not religious. None of these pictures are of my neighbor but I picked them out in honor of him. I hope that you enjoy and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...