Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meal 1 in Charleston

Thunder showers have moved into the area so we decided to call it a night. We made it to Charleston as you can tell. Then we had an okay dinner at T-Bonz's, I had 1/2 rack of ribs and two beers for dinner and Ryan had a burger. The beers were good but the ribs were not anything special, first off they were boiled not smoked or BBQ'ed which is what I expected in the south. It came with cole slaw as the side, but the made it using Blue Cheese dressing, it was just nasty. For the Beer I had the T-Bonz Cooper River Red followed by the New South White Ale. The White Ale was pretty wimpy it should have had a higher alcohol level, but it didn't, the Red I would definitely go back for but I'm not ordering the ribs again.


Oh I was bored and it was a long drive to Charleston so I had to occupy some time :-)

2 comments:

EM said...

The gummy bear 3some is adorably cute.

Aaron said...

where the hell you eat at sonny's?

love the pic!

http://flgaydad.today.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...