Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Rachel Maddow Show: Insani-Tea: Conservatives Rally Around "Teabagging"

I want to thank Kyle for posting this on facebook, it was so damn funny I think everyone need see. I guess this is a movement started by the Log Cabin Republican, at least that is my guess. Maybe the repugnats should have Googled Tea-Bagging before they started offering this new tag line of a protest. This is the definition I found for tea-bagging

Tea-Bag- (v) Dipping your testicles into the open mouth of another person. Kind of like dipping a tea bag in and out of a cup of water. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tea-Bag


You really have to listen to the whole segment it is damn funny and really makes the right wingnuts look even more silly. I wonder if they are having a Tea-Bagging event on Folsum st.?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...