Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Piggy Little

I'm enjoying my morning coffee watching a bit of CNN and there's a story on "Swine Flu Twitter Controversy" where people are worried about misinformation about swine flu. Some authorities fear that jokes, sarcasm, and the rantings of conspiracy nuts may be taken as truths. Then these tweets could fuel panic.
Damn people get a FUCKing grip. If you are looking for information on a subject start with a trusted source, in this case the CDC website. This means don't go to Joe the plumber's blog or this blog for medical information about swine flu. Damn, let's use a little bit of common sense here if you read my tweet last night where I said "Stop Swine Flu, Eat more chicken, but would that increase the odds of bird flu?" I was being sarcastic. If you took this to be a warning that,
1. swine flu comes from pork. you are Stupid, and
2. Eating more chicken would increase bird flu. You are a fucking Moron.

I really wish theses waste of flesh would stop polluting the DNA pool, enough said.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

funny robbie but so true!

http://flgaydad.today.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...