Monday, March 30, 2009

Earth Hour 2009 - The Big Picture

Okay I was hoping to find something extraordinary to post since this is my 400th entry. I think that link from Boston.com about Earth Hour lives up to that. I starting this blog back in 2005 I never really knew what to put post or if anyone would even want to check it out. I want to thank everyone for the 12,467 visitors that I have had since then, and plan to keep this ball rolling.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this link that I found from Earth Hour 2009 on Boston.com it has some really cool and beautiful photos. If you do check it out if you click on the images they will fade from light to dark.


Earth Hour 2009 - The Big Picture - Boston.com

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/03/earth_hour_2009.html

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...