Monday, July 14, 2008

SPAM of the Month

Damn I'm such a lucky person, just because I have this email address "Microsoftpromo2008" are going to award me £1.5 GBP. I guess this will have to do, but I would prefer GBP Sterling, whatever that is. I'm just so happy, all I have to do is email this creep my information. Here is a copy of the email just so you can be on the lookout, you might be just as luck as me ....LOL

***WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS SPAM, and not the meat product.***

CONTACT HARRIS HOWELL FOR CLAIMS
...
Microsoftpromo2008 simb@yubc.
...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:25:17 AM
To:all4terro@yahoo

Lotto Chip Number:9465021

Your email address has brought you an unexpected luck, please read
through this message.You have been approved to claim a total sum of
1,500,000.00 GBP (One million five Hundred Thousand Great Britain
Pounds) in cash credited to file MSW/9080118308/02/LA.

Contact Person:Name:Mr Harris Howell.
E-mail:harris.howell@info.lt
Tell;+44-702-4XX-XXXX

Do email the above mentioned person, at once with all the claims
requirements below. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications.

CLAIM PROCESSING FORM
1. full Name:2. Address:3. Nationality:4. Date of Birth:5. Occupation:
6. Phone:7. Mobile:8. Fax:9. State of
Origin:10.Country:11.Sex:12.E-mail Address:

Best Regards,



___________________________________
http://webmail



Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...