Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stones

I know it's been over a month or so since I had posted anything in my blog. Times have been kinda tough around here, Ryan's Dad past away, just before Memorial so has been dealing with that and just to make things more stress full I recently found out that I had gallstones and had to the bladder removed which took place yesterday. Everything went off with out a hitch so I'm at home for the next week or so recovering. My stomach now feels like I was kicked by a mule. I guess can use this lazy week to get caught up on my blog and photos that I have taken but have had no time do anything with. I've already posted many on my Flickr page and hope to share some here during the next week. I know all that has been going on I've missed some opportunities with this primary season, the on going energy crisis which has spawned the current food crisis.

I just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on, I used to be real active blogging but that has fallen to the wayside, don't worry I'm still around.

Tags: , , ,, , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...