Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Recovery and time

My recovery is going as well as can be expected. Last night I got a pretty good night sleep compare to Monday night were I was up about every 2 hours because I shifted and excited my nerve-endings in such way I wanted to scream. The Dr. gave me oxycodon for the pain but it really only dampens it for a little while or just makes me plain loopy. But I believe that the worst is behind me and it's only going to get better from here on in. Overall I just hope that it doesn't scar that much, but I do expect something for me to remember it all by.

All I can do is really take it day by day, but I'm starting to get bored here at home. It has given me sometime to get caught up on my photography and start working on a project that I have been doing for work. I'll probably have those completed tomorrow and maybe have some of those uploaded. But as I promised here are a few of the photos I have been working the last day or so. They were taken back at the begining of last month at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.



Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser
http://flock.com


Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...