Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clockwork bw


Clockwork bw, originally uploaded by rob02190.

Hey All, Just checking back in it's been a couple of days. I'm pretty much back to normal I just have had to watch what I'm doing especially at work. Which has been a pain in the ass because I hate asking people to do things for me, but I guess I have too, at least for another couple of weeks.

Today was my day off so I did few of the chores that I hate like shredding all of that damn junk mail we all get. I have to say the worst offender was 1. Capitol One 2. Discover 3. HRC 4. CItgo Oil 5. Sierra Club. The last one surprised me the most that they are so concerned about the environment but they was all that paper. But I am happy to tell let them know it is now rotting in the mulch pile in the back yard.

I did notice something earlier today while watching the BBC America World News, which actually has current events unlike CNN and FOX. King George is heading back to the US today after visiting with his European counterparts (whom I'm sure all glad that he is) all week. While he was off drinking with the dignitaries the Central US and the Mississippi River basin has been in the drink. Now I didn't expect much from this administration and still don't after what is still going on in New Orleans. Though I don't know if I would want to be there right now the since all the water from the North is head there way. We all know that King George is in his own perfect world and the clock stops for him.

One last thing, I think John McCain should invest in a Life Alert just in case the old bastard falls down and can't get up. Ok that's enough ranting for today and tomorrow is Hump Day, the week is almost over.





Tags:, , , , , , , ,
, ,
, , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...