Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to work

I know I can not claim full responsibility for it but we had some thunderstorms go through Atlanta last night, so we got some rain. I guess all I needed to do was complain some, however we still need a lot more to alleviate the drought.

So I go back to work today and I don't know what that will bring. I can't wait to get back, I'm really tired of sitting around the house. I do have some medical restrictions that I can't lift anything over 10lbs, which is going to be hard. I know I can still help run the floor, work in the office and my paperwork. I guess I'll see how that goes and let you all know how I make out.

I do want to get caught up on some politics looking toward the upcoming Presidential race is now going through the gears and coming up to full speed. What the hell is up with Ron Paul?? I just saw that he's going to be having his own mini convention, hey all the more to him take those votes away from John McCain. I hope between him and Bob Barr can join up to be the GOP's Ralph Nader. Wouldn't that be a switch, now I know the Green party does have a candidate but I'm not worried about her. Cynthia McKinney was my district representative here in Atlanta and we voted that nut job out, now she's living in her magic kingdom.

Tags:, , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...