Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Marchers, Children and Stink bombs

Where to start, I guess I'll start with the children. Sen. Clinton (and Bill) and Sen. Obama shut the Hell up, I want to hear about the DAMN ISSUES, not your issues. I tried my best to make it through the Democratic debate last night, but alias I was so fed up the channel was changed. I really feel bad for John Edwards he didn't have that same option and had to stand there and listen to the kids. It was like watching to kids playing he said, she said.... TIME OUT, go to the damn corner and I don't want to hear another peep out of either any of you. Oh and Bill if your wife cannot fight her own battles with out you chiming in, then she shouldn't be President.
I have been going back and forth trying to decide whom I will be vote for in the Georgia primary. It's looking more like John Edwards will be getting it. He is the only one that is serious and cares about the issues. Now I had never even contemplated voting for Sen. Clinton, I really think she is a royal bitch, there I said it.

Now on to the Marchers, some pro-life supporters marched to the Georgia capital to practice their 1st Amendment rights, ok that's fine I don't have a problem with that. But, I do have a problem with the marchers themselves; Do Not call me a baby killer because I'm not cheering you on. Why would I? Most of these people want to have me and my friends exiled to some other land because I'm gay. I really hate these damn bible thumper.
As far as the abortion issue goes I'm not pro-choice or pro-life, I'm somewhere in the middle. I do not feel that it should be used as birth control. However, I do not feel that if a women that has been a victim of rape that she should have to take the child to full term.
What really disgusts me about most of these people is many also support the death penalty, I guess their belief is let them live now; we'll have them killed later. Why don't we just have these bible thumpers spaded and neutered this way they can't poison the gene pool.

Last rant for the today. To: the woman in the school cafeteria that heated fish in the microwave for lunch. Oh my, it burnt my nostrils, it was like being thrown back into the teargas chamber back in boot camp. Why must people do this? I know it taste good I like fish too, but it does not reheat well. At least for everyone else in the general vicinity, all I can say is please rethink your menu options for the good of society.


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...