Thursday, August 09, 2007

LOGO Presidential Forum

This evening I watched the LOGO Presidential Forum which I found intriguing. This was not a debate it was a forum where each candidate was given about 5 questions to answer and they each got about 10 minutes. All of the canidates Democrat and Republican were invited but only Democrats choose to attend.
I have to say has made me rethink my choice for the 2008 President run. Until this evening I had been supporting Governor Richardson, but now I have to say that has changed. The governor stumbled on the marriage question and on his opinion of homosexuality. I also did not agree with the Governor's answer that he thought homosexuality is a "choice", sorry governor I did not choice to be gay.
Senator Obama I found to be impressive and I enjoyed his answers. Senator Clinton, I am still not behind her and I found her answers no different than Governor Richardson. Now Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich had nothing bad to say and I swear they both carpooled on the Partridge family bus. They both supported all of the LGBT issues including marriage, both would repeal Don't Ask, Don't tell. Which was the one issue that all of the candidates thought was a bad policy. Though Senator Clinton I thought did stumble with her answer.
I do have to say I do like Representative Kucinich as well as Senator Obama. I still don't like Hillary, I believe that she is playing face games and is only pandering for LGBT votes. I did listened to what she has had to say about all of the issues and I do not like the answers that she has given. The role of faith in Senator Obama and John Edwards'lives was quite evident. But I did like John Edwards answer that faith should not matter or be involved in a president's decisions.
Now this was sponsored by HRC and LOGO, HRC is supporting Senator Clinton, which is one reason I will not give them a dime of my money. At the end Hillary was somewha declared the winner which I disagree with, I think Senator Obama was the overall winner, followed by a tie with Kucinich and Gravel.

You can watch the candidates here on LOGO http://visiblevote08.logoonline.com/2007/08/10/in-case-you-missed-it/
If you haven't checked out the other debates on YouTube, I would recommend it. I must also note that Sen. Joe Biden and Sen. Chris Dodd also did not attend but I missed the reason why.


Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...