Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Party

Last Night was the annual work Christmas party for the Atlanta area. Ryan and I made our appearance and he finally got to meet many of my friends and colleagues from the various store.

It started around 7:30 and we got there at about 8pm and everyone was well on their way to an AM hangover. I do have to say that I had my full allotment of beverages. It's a good thing that Ryan doesn't drink so I had a designated driver and I hope everyone else was just as smart.

We only stayed about and hour and half then headed off to Olive Garden for dinner. We had a pretty good time and looks like everyone else was too. Maybe next year I can talk him into staying longer.


Ryan and I


Nikki and I

















Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...