Sunday, September 24, 2006

A New Vehicle?? Maybe.

Okay I've been thinking about looking into getting a new vehicle and I think I have it narrowed down between these two cars. Which will be a change for me since I have been driving a Ford Ranger since 1995. I love that truck and really have been torn about it. But, it has 112K miles on it now and I have been really lucky and haven't had to put any extreme amouts of money into it. But here are the two that I have been thinking about.


1. Is the 2006/07 Mazda3 5dr












2. Is the 2007 Nissan Versa, which really has my attention right now.
















But I'm still doing my homework on these two and making my comparisons. If you have any recommendations or have seen any useful information anywhere please pass it along to me.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...