Friday, April 28, 2006

Still here after a year

After one year I've posted 131 times, recorded 4,290 hits, yup today is my one year anniversary in the blogging world. I guess that I have been doing pretty good, but I also know that I have a lot of room for improvement. I mean I only figured out recently how to tag my posts.

I know that I would like to give designing my own template, instead of using this canned one. I mentioned that I figured out how to tag, but I'd like to learn how to file my posts by category on my blog. If anyone out there has any pointers or can help please drop me an email or comment.

What do you have to look forward to in the coming year? Well I hope to concentrate on posting more of my photography. Though I know my political opinions will continue to find it's place here. Other than that I really don't know how this will evovle. Please if you have any comments or suggestions to help show me the way just drop me a line.

Here is a link to a great article on New Media and Blogging that appeared in The Economist http://www.economist.com/surveys/displaystory.cfm?story_id=6794156

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...