Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rush, just another big Fat ASS

Well conservative loud mouth Rush Limbaugh weazeled his way out the drug charges that he had been dodging. Oh the irony, a man that preached that all druggies should be thrown in Jail gets off with barely a slap on the wrist. He'll have to complete an 18 month drug treatment program and pay the county in Florida $30K. Bah Hum Bug.

I personally don't understand the drug culture, it doesn't matter if it's X, K, Meth, or Prescription painkillers. Myself yeah I will grab drink on occasion and I smoked pot, yes I did inhale. I just have been never been able to figure out why a person would take a drug that is usually highly addictive in the first place.
It's just another example of if you have money, than you probably won't do time for your crime. Hell that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...