Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back on Sunday

I know I haven't been posting that much lately, sorry I've just been busy with school. Tomorrow Ryan and I are going on holiday to Savannah for a long weekend, I think we both need a little R&R. I'm looking forward to it and hope to find some intriguing things to photography. I just hope that they are not too touristy.
Sunday or Monday I'll probably have an update and maybe some reviews. Though the next week is going to be a mess for me I have a test and a Final on the 27th. The week after that is Finals week so that will probably be crazy all by itself, so I don't know who much I will be posting one here.
I hope you all have a good week and I'll be back before you know it.



Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...