Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Don't forget to Vote

I know it's been a week or so since my last post. It's just been a busy time in the semester. Last Tuesday I had to take the GSU Regents test, 3 hours test just to prove that I can read and write. Some of you may have remebered a previous posting on this subject. In my international Relations class myself and 5 of my fellow students will be invovled in a debate next Wens. and it's been a pain trying all get together. I'm on the Pro side and have to defend why the US should increase it foreign Aid levels. I'm not sure I agree with my position, especially in post Katrina and the Current federal deficit. I'm just not looking forward to it I don't think we will be prepared well enough.

I have also decided to quit smoking. I've been doing pretty good so far cutting back Sunday I only had 3, Monday 2 and I haven't had any today. In my last pack there are only 2 left. I plan to post more to document my progress, my DR. put me on Wellbutin XL and it's supposed to help with the withdrawal symptoms. Ryan has been very supportive and given me things to do to keep my mind off of things. Sunday we went on a hike along the Chattahoochee River and I took a 3 rolls of film. I'll post some of the photos once I get the film back.

Today is Election day so don't forget to VOTE. Here in Georgia we don't have any major Elections going on though there are a few questions on the Ballot. If your fed up with your government officials or how your government is operating get out and VOTE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...